About The Company
Comprehensive, state-of-the-art, patient-centered care in gastroenterology and hepatology
Our mission at GAP is to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art, patient-centered care in gastroenterology and hepatology, in a compassionate, timely, and cost-effective manner. Our values of teamwork, transparency, and communication allow us to deliver high-quality consultative services to both our patients and referring providers.
Gastroenterology Associates of the Piedmont, P.A. consists of two of the leading and longest-established gastroenterology practices in the Piedmont Triad. Salem Gastroenterology Associates, established in 1979, and Piedmont Gastroenterology Specialists, established in 1957, came together in 2013 to form what is known as “GAP.”
What to expect
Plan of Care
Why does NCQA matter for our clinics?
- Focuses on high-quality, patient-centered care for patients
- Aims to reduce cost for our health care system
- Better communication between primary care physicians and specialists
- Prevents hospitalizations, ER visits, and complications
- Makes the practice run more efficiently
- Better management of chronic conditions