Services & Procedures
What We Do
Our offices offer comprehensive consultative and follow-up care for those affected by conditions of the gastrointestinal system.
Our endoscopy centers offer outpatient screening, diagnostic, and treatment procedures.
Our Infusion Center provides IV administration of GI-specialty drugs.
Our IBD clinic is for patients diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease to receive specialized care.
Our liver clinic for patients diagnosed with conditions of the liver to receive specialized care.
We partner with Accellacare and oversee in-house research studies for patients who qualify for GI-specific clinical research trials.
Procedures We Perform
- Endoscopy (EGD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Internal Hemorrhoid Banding
- FibroScan liver test
- Biologic infusion treatment
- PEG (feeding) tube replacement
- Fecal microbiota transplant (FMT)
- Interstim bowel control therapy
- Orbera gastric balloon weight loss therapy
- Fecal Occult Blood Testing (FOBT) and Fecal Immunochemical Testing (FIT)
Hospital-based services are also available at the discretion of your GAP physician. Please contact the office to schedule a consultation.